- Big strides in evidence backing prostatic artery embolization
- Randomised data reveal theoretical benefit with microwave ablation “does not translate into clinical benefit” for hepatocellular carcinoma patients
- Women largely unaware of uterine fibroid embolisation
- First patient treated with vandetanib-eluting beads that are visible on CT scans
- Roberto Iezzi: Future directions for ablation in interventional oncology
- Julian Soares and Alistair Craig: Changing landscape of IR training in the UK
- Profile: Andrew Holden
This edition is intended for readers outside of the USA. For the US edition, please click here.