- SIRT gives new hope for those with right-sided primary tumours, but does not prolong overall survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- New study uses cryoablation to target vagus nerve and obesity
- Meredith Englander and Anna Maria Belli: Mind the (gender) gap
- Maxim Itkin and Gregory J Nadolski: New minimally invasive endolymphatic approaches could open up opportunities “beyond our imagination”
- Malgorzata Szczerbo-Trojanowska: The importance of mentors and role models
- Profile: Matt A Mauro
This edition is intended for readers outside the USA. For the US edition, please click here.