As the evidence mounts showing the benefits of prostatic artery embolization (PAE), there is an explosion of interest in performing the procedure. Siemens’ unique imaging solutions can be specifically utilised in the planning phase and for optimised visualisation of the prostatic vasculature during the procedure. There is also a set of tools employed to try to improve the outcomes of this challenging procedure.
In this supplement:
- PAE benefits patients and hospitals
- Planning ahead makes all the difference
- Use of syngo DynaCT can help avoid complications
- Appropriate training vital to ensure effective treatment
- Actively reducing radiation dose is important for complex procedures.
This educational supplement has been sponsored by Siemens Healthineers.